Oprah recently visited Cophenhagen, Denmark to see what makes the happiest city in the world tick.
It was absolutely inspiring to learn just a little bit about a culture where success is defined by happiness, and happiness is achieved through balance of creativity and values.
- Women do not feel compelled to marry. The focus is on being in relationship first.
- Career choices are not driven by salary, but instead by what inspires you.
- There is no culture of fear. No fear of loss, fear of tragedy.
- Success is not defined by your social or financial situation, but about your values, creativity and balance. Being happy.
- Homes are smaller. Less things = more life.
What would your life look like if it incorporated more of these values?